AusDM invites contributions addressing current research in data mining and knowledge discovery as well as experiences, novel applications and future challenges.
Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- Applications and Case Studies — Lessons and Experiences
- Big Data Analytics
- Biomedical and Health Data Mining
- Business Analytics
- Computational Aspects of Data Mining
- Data Integration, Matching and Linkage
- Data Mining Education
- Data Mining in Security and Surveillance
- Data Preparation, Cleaning and Preprocessing
- Data Stream Mining
- Evaluation of Results and their Communication
- Implementations of Data Mining in Industry
- Integrating Domain Knowledge
- Link, Tree, Graph, Network and Process Mining
- Multimedia Data Mining
- New Data Mining Algorithms
- Professional Challenges in Data Mining
- Privacy-preserving Data Mining
- Spatial and Temporal Data Mining
- Text Mining
- Visual Analytics
- Web and Social Network Mining
AusDM’20 will feature three types of papers:
- Research Track: Submissions reporting on new algorithms, novel approaches, research progress of data mining and machine learning.
- Application Track: Submissions on specific data mining implementations and experiences in government and industry settings, applications of data mining and machine learning in the real world.
Submissions in these two categorised will be reviewed using the IEEE SSCI paper management system, with accepted papers appearing in the IEEE SSCI 2020 proceedings. Instructions for authors are the same as other IEEE SSCI 2020 papers.
- Industry Showcase Track: Submissions from governments and industry on innovative application of data mining and analytics solutions that have improved the quality of data products and have raised profits, reduced costs and/or achieved other important policy and/or business outcomes can be made in this track. Participants can either submit an extended abstract to be included in the conference program or a full paper to submit in the application track for peer-reviewed publication. Extended abstract can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org directly and will be handled independently and will appear on the AusDM2020 website.
7 August 2020 22 August 2020
Notiﬁcation: 4 September 2020
Camera-ready: 18 September 2020
Conference: 1-4 December 2020